A lot of comments on the Bd15 cabinet (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Monday, February 12, 2007, 09:31 (6291 days ago) @ GC

I do not want to get in to filter building, as i have no experience at
all with that. I am intend to use the filters from Bert.

Then you are in good hands, eventhough he will have to sweat over this.
:heat:

GC, I don't think anyone said that Bert will create the filters for it.
Nor did Angelo say that there's something to be newly created here.
However, I thing that *will* be necessary ...

And I don't think Bert can do that from a distance. Man, he even brought the Swings to my house just for learning what the filter would do in a larger room.

Angelo, as it looks to me, you are forcing yourself into a situation which eventually can't work. I mean, if I were Bert there would be no way I'd create my own competion, or maybe more honest in this situation : desinvest the work in this other product (which would be the Swing).

You somehow have some reseller agreement (??) which is OK of course. But then resell the product as is, which is in your case (if I understand correctly) the DIY stuff. Now I don't want to interfere too much (which I'm doing already :confused:), but to my eyes there isn't much difference then between you selling over the Internet from there, or Bert doing it from here. The only differentiation could be that you can demo something for people living in your neighbourhood, and the only thing you are allowed to demo is something that is a representative for the product. This would IMO mean a standard BD15 cabinet, with an Orphean somehow mounted alongside it. All the work to DIY already has been done, and there's nothing wrong with it;

It appears to me, however, that you are not satisfied with that. Well, in that case the work has been done already again, and it would be my advise to get you a pair of Swings. :wacko:

Otherwise all doesn't look much efficient to me !
Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread