Time to say good bye! (Forum)

by GC, Thursday, March 08, 2007, 17:08 (6259 days ago) @ soundcheck
edited by GC, Thursday, March 08, 2007, 18:55

Well Klaus...

It is a free world we are living in of course, and anyone can choose whatever they like.

Just want to say to you, if you still keep an eye onto this site, that I appologize if I ever had a tone offending you in any way. Not that I feel particular aimed at in your farewell letter.
I am off course one of the contributers with many "LOL" remarks around which I hope is somehow "understood" by most as a kind of "spice" to everydays turnaround. A sort of clown playing on the forum you may call me.
If no one want to read that kind of lunetic posts, they can just pass on to the next and regard me as a fool. (Which I very often am) :grin:

Then of course taking a look back in the history I saw to my big surprice that I have certainly also posted both serious and relevant things here.

So there you go. Space for everything, almost.

I took an offended attitude a week ago when I had some critisism from one of the contributers on this forum, but I cooled down after a couple of days. Simply recognised that it was too cynical and childish to un-subscribe.

This forum is in my opinion simply too good to miss in anyones future. At least in my future. There are simply too many things I don't want to miss here, as a lot of iNovation is expressed along the way.

The tone here...ahh well, we can all be steamed up a bit from time to time. In particular when we have shares invested in the topics.

Think it over pall. Will like too se you back here. :friends:

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread