I do not see any reason to leave... (Forum)

by Bert @, Thursday, March 08, 2007, 18:06 (6257 days ago) @ soundcheck

Klaus,

When a war starts then there are always at least two parties involved, one triggering the other and back until a climax is reached.

From your point of view I can understand that you feel addressed in a less respectful way but I can also understand the reactions of the other partie(s).

If both parties are persistent then communication starts to become a problem and usually less friendly if they can't or do not want to agree.

I do not read aggressive posts here (look at the smilies) but some are more strict and very much to the point instead of dancing around the real subject as it seems the only way to get through sometimes...

I have had my share too (as an example the discussion with Peter about the BD30's) but that does not mean that I am going out of the way if I disagree.

We were not fighting with each other as person, we just wanted that we both understand everything in detail about the issue. Perhaps it is the Dutch way of doing things, I do not know. Still, after that it is nice to have things clear based on real things.

As a side note, what aNoys me most on this forum is that people do not seem to read very well what is written and respond to different things than what the discussion is all about without answering or discuss the topic itself. In my view it is this and pride what is triggering more negative posts.

You can come back anytime you like though and be part of the discussions too so that the forum remains a good source for useful information.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread