Listening to Bert's Swing... (Swing)

by GC, Sunday, July 10, 2005, 10:37 (6868 days ago)

Dear fellows....

I had the pleasure once again to visit Bert in his cozy house at Brinkersweg in Nunspeet, wonderful Holland.

This time we spent, beside swallowing espresso and good food, listening to the new and almost finished ORIS SWING system.

I have to admit that my own ORIS 200 COMPACT system, even it has quite some of the SWING's qualities, does not come close to the SWING's merrits. By this I don't mean that the ORIS DIY systems are bad. No, no, not at all.

It is just the fact that Bert has brung the bench marking ORIS DIY beloved sound to a considerable higher level. By carefull engineering and know how, Bert gave his drivers an optimum platform to perform their best.

I realize that that platform would be impossible for almost any DIY dedicated to make by himself.

So what do we have here? In my opinion only the very best. A milestone that trancends my references of good sounding systems by a very large margin.

In deep respect for Bert's creation I wish the SWING's to become the succes they really deserve.

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread