Reset? (Orphean)

by Bert @, Sunday, November 03, 2013, 19:42 (3827 days ago) @ Kevin
edited by Bert, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 17:40

Kevin,

You are mixing things in your head and confusing not just us but yourself as well...

1.) If I were to Bi-amp with this under my current system. I have a left and right channel signal coming out of my pre-amp. Would I hook each channel into the Hypex? Where does the Signal input connect to the Hypex?

Who is talking about a pre-amp? Did you check the drawing made by Gasper?

2.) Where does the Bass Speaker hook to the Hypex.

Same here, see the pictures provided by Gasper

3.) Does my Horn and Tweeter Amplifier also hook to the Hypex? Where would they hook up to?

Horn and tweeter, which horn and tweeter? Your own or are you talking about the Orphean?

Sorry Kevin but most things are self explaining; the Hypex manual should be clear and the drawing Gasper made should be clear as well! If you can't grasp that then it would be advised not to get involved with equipment you do not understand. You should have some technical insight to be able to connect the dots so to speak...

Or start a new topic and be clear in how far you want to go using the suggested equipment in a new system like using it in combination with the Orphean or just using the Hypex within your present system because you want to try an active approach?

So far your questioning seems to lead to nowhere so perhaps a different angle might get things clear? What is it that you are looking for?

Perhaps it would be better get some ready constructed things and be happy with that...?

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread