swing ORIS swing (Swing)

by GC, Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 22:57 (6907 days ago)

Bert,

I had the chance of listening to your ORIS Swing at your place a couple of times, and I would like to share my findings with the others.

As for many of us, we have heard several serious high end systems with often ridiculously high prices. Some of those systems stay in your mind as our (personal) ultimate system, but often financially unreachable.
The ORIS Swing system is unbeatable compared to other commercial speakers (hands down). All the superlatives can be applied to the ORIS Swing after have listened to it. It is extremely musical, extremely dynamic (I have never heard anything that comes even close to it), extremely revealing (but without being irritating), and so on ...
I myself have just set up my ORIS150 and PM2A (after too many years waiting) and obviously the sound quality is far off the Swing's quality, but one can hear that it comes out of Bert's ORIS stable. This to me, makes the ORIS extremely attractive. For reasonable prices you can get musical speaker systems based on the ORIS horn, and you can upgrade it to a super musical setup.

Therefore I can recommend Bert's speaker systems to anybody. And everybody I have taken with me to Bert has remembered the systems with the horns. Hopefully they are all saving for a real speaker system.

It seems that I only knew how high-end sounds, but now I know how music really sounds.

Keep up the good work Bert, and thanks for all the work done and coffee !!!

Rudolf

Tags:

ORIS swing price

by GC, Thursday, June 09, 2005, 00:58 (6907 days ago) @ GC

Hi,

Bert, what is the price of those ORIS Swing?

Thanks

Tags:

ORIS swing price

by GC, Tuesday, January 09, 2007, 12:11 (6327 days ago) @ GC

See previous topic at:

http://www.bd-design.nl/forum/index.php?id=9647

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread