Have a Manual for the 2.11 Hypex Software ? (BD-Design)

by Kevin @, Minneapolis, Monday, September 13, 2021, 21:23 (945 days ago)

I am using the 2.11 Version of the Hypex Software. I looked on the Hypex Website and cannot find the Manual for this Version. The V2 Version of Documentation had Screens that looked like the Version 4 Screens.

I contacted Hypex and they said they lost that version and don't have it anymore. So, I wondering if anyone here has downloaded that version and could give me a copy?

Have a Manual for the 2.11 Hypex Software ?

by Bert @, Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 09:16 (945 days ago) @ Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Sorry... v2.11 was before my time I started with Hypex... I have worked with v2.12 and v2.9 (both without manual) and later I have seen v4 (with manual!) but never worked with that version.

I guess you have to figure out how to work with it yourself?

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

by Kevin @, Minneapolis, Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 14:05 (945 days ago) @ Bert
edited by Kevin, Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 23:41

Hi Kevin,

Sorry... v2.11 was before my time I started with Hypex... I have worked with v2.12 and v2.9 (both without manual) and later I have seen v4 (with manual!) but never worked with that version.

I guess you have to figure out how to work with it yourself?

Bert

Yes, I meant 2.12 Version. And while I have figured out how to work with it, there are some some nuances that I wished I had the documentation for. I guess you don't have the manual for 2.12 either?

by Bert @, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 09:29 (944 days ago) @ Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I guess you don't have the manual for 2.12 either?

Nope... never needed it as well.

What do you need to know? I have noticed that the help-file is not on-line anymore either which should have explained a lot too.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

by Kevin @, Minneapolis, Thursday, September 16, 2021, 03:26 (943 days ago) @ Bert

I just wanted the manual as there are things that I don't even know that I don't know.

by Gasper @, Thursday, September 16, 2021, 15:12 (943 days ago) @ Kevin

Ask Hypex. They were alway very supportif to me...

by Kevin @, Minneapolis, Thursday, September 16, 2021, 16:53 (943 days ago) @ Gasper

Ask Hypex. They were alway very supportif to me...

My original Post was as Follows:

I am using the 2.11 Version of the Hypex Software. I looked on the Hypex Website and cannot find the Manual for this Version. The V2 Version of Documentation had Screens that looked like the Version 4 Screens.

I contacted Hypex and they said they lost that version and don't have it anymore.
So, I wondering if anyone here has downloaded that version and could give me a copy?

by Gasper @, Sunday, September 19, 2021, 22:34 (939 days ago) @ Kevin

Sorry...fast reading...good luck:dntknw:

It turns out that I have the Manual ....Not where I thought.

by Kevin @, Minneapolis, Monday, September 20, 2021, 14:40 (939 days ago) @ Kevin
edited by Kevin, Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 00:15

It turns out that I had this all along...
The Filter design Manual is embedded in the Hardware Manual for the PSC2.400 Amplifier.

RSS Feed of thread