Pulling The Trigger (BD-Design)

by George, Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 19:53 (1917 days ago)

Well, I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of the Oris 150's and phase plugs.

How much will I need to add on for shipping to Minnesota in the U.S.?

Pulling The Trigger

by Bert @, Friday, January 25, 2019, 19:28 (1915 days ago) @ George

Hi George,

Sorry for the slow reply, just returned from a trip with little access to the internet.

Well, I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of the Oris 150's and phase plugs.

:good:

How much will I need to add on for shipping to Minnesota in the U.S.?

It depends on the shipping company, cheapest will be an address of a company to deliver the package. The package is too big for standard postal services..

I noticed your email request as well so I'll get back to you with that.

Cheers,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Pulling The Trigger

by Don Reid, Rural Northwest Georgia, USA, Saturday, January 26, 2019, 22:05 (1914 days ago) @ Bert

Hey, George. I bought a pair of Oris 150 horns back in 2004, and I love them. After decades of changing from speakers to other speakers; electrostats, Magnepans, DIY Dynaudio towers, etc., the Oris 150s have been a constant in my system without me having any desire to replace them. I have tried different drivers for the Oris, different bass systems, super tweeters, DSP, etc., but I am still well pleased with the Oris 150s.

Pulling The Trigger

by George, Monday, April 29, 2019, 22:21 (1821 days ago) @ Don Reid

Hi Don,

I just now saw your reply to my earlier post.

I've found someone here in the states that has a pair of the 150's so I've gone ahead and purchased them from him. They're unpainted and look to be in good shape. I hope to use them with my Fostex FE206ES-R drivers. I plan on using them with a BIB back horn with 15:" JBL drivers (2220J) that are similar to the drivers that Bert used to sell.

Wish me luck, hopefully it will work as well as I hope it will.

RSS Feed of thread