Transparent Plastic Phase Plugs (Oris Horns)

by Don Reid, Rural Northwest Georgia, USA, Friday, April 07, 2017, 04:01 (2570 days ago)

Hi Bert,

I use the old solid brass phase plugs and bronze diffusion crowns on the AER MD-3s which drive my Oris 150 horns. I still, after thirteen years, love the sound they provide. While browsing your website I noticed the transparent plastic phase plugs which you now sell. Do you think the sound would be better from a rig such as mine with the plastic phase plugs?

Transparent Plastic Phase Plugs

by Gasper @, Friday, April 07, 2017, 08:58 (2570 days ago) @ Don Reid

Dear Don,

I'd replace those on Lowthers (DX3, DX4) and it is great! And they looks good too!:yes:

Gasper

by Bert @, Friday, April 07, 2017, 08:59 (2570 days ago) @ Don Reid

Hey Don,

Those transparent plugs definitely do sound better... Less edgy and a more smoother frequency response.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

by Don Reid, Rural Northwest Georgia, USA, Friday, April 07, 2017, 21:28 (2569 days ago) @ Don Reid

Bertr,

Would you please give me a one or two sentence description of how I handle ordering and payment for the plastic phase plugs?

Thanks in advance.
Don

by Bert @, Friday, April 07, 2017, 21:54 (2569 days ago) @ Don Reid

http://www.bd-design.nl/index.html?target=d235_AER_Loudspeakers.html&lang=en-us...

At the bottom.... :yes:

Cheers,

Bert

--

by Don Reid, Rural Northwest Georgia, USA, Friday, April 07, 2017, 23:22 (2569 days ago) @ Bert

Hi Again Bert,

Please forgive my lack of sophistication, but it has been many years since I bought anything that hadn't already been imported to the USA. Am I correct in assuming that I take your bank transfer information to my bank and arrange a wire transfer of the purchase total?

by Bert @, Saturday, April 08, 2017, 10:29 (2569 days ago) @ Don Reid

Please forgive my lack of sophistication, but it has been many years since I bought anything that hadn't already been imported to the USA. Am I correct in assuming that I take your bank transfer information to my bank and arrange a wire transfer of the purchase total?

Yes, totally correct.

Please have all costs for this transfer charged to your account.

Cheers,

Bert

--

RSS Feed of thread