BD15 base enclosures, including drivers, for sale in UK (Sale/Wanted)

by Chris Valder @, Monday, October 12, 2015, 18:26 (3081 days ago)
edited by Chris Valder, Saturday, October 17, 2015, 00:02

I have a pair of base reflex enclosures that are fitted with BD15's. They were built by me under guidance from Bert some years ago, and have performed impeccably to underpin Hedlund horns fitted with Lowther DX4s.

The base is low, articulate, controlled and precise. All this is achieved using a Sugden Class A A21a amp to drive just the base enclosures which present a very easy load. The Sugden is a sweet 25W per channel.

These are 'collection only' as they each measure 33" tall, 22" wide and 18" deep and are very heavy.

They are quite room friendly - I have them sitting back into the corners for convenience. This may not be their best configuration.

The cabinets are heavy MDF and the finish is roller applied satin paint, so they can easily be repainted to suit any décor (wife). :)

pm me for a price.

[image]

[image]

[image]

BD15 base enclosures, including drivers, for sale in UK

by gary @, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:30 (3048 days ago) @ Chris Valder

Hello,where are you in the UK and what is the price?Regards Gary

by Chris Valder @, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:57 (3048 days ago) @ gary

I have pm'd you Gary.

by Chris Valder @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:17 (3038 days ago) @ Chris Valder

Hi Gary

Have sent you a couple of pms without reply so not sure if you're receiving them??

Cheers Chris

by Chris Valder @, Thursday, December 31, 2015, 14:09 (3001 days ago) @ Chris Valder

Cabinets now dismantled so the drivers can be used in another project.

Bass enclosures to be smashed up with a club hammer in the next few days :)

RSS Feed of thread