orphean horns (Orphean)

by angeloitacare, Monday, November 13, 2006, 14:46 (6368 days ago)

hi Bert

i can only make chorus with the others : as more i listen the orpheans, as more i get amazed with their sound, they really sound wonderful.

thanks a lot angelo

Tags:

orphean horns

by Rudolf150 @, Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 23:07 (6366 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

I warned you already :grin:
It is surely amazing; especially when you visited a high end show with famous speakers and none them gives you the buzz of the Orpheans/ORIS.
As a result of this experience I have just decided to sell my Avalons.

It is also a scary thought; is there any room for more improvement after the Orpheans?

Keep on enjoying.
Rudolf

Tags:

orphean horns

by GC, Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 00:13 (6366 days ago) @ Rudolf150

It is also a scary thought; is there any room for more improvement after
the Orpheans?

Keep on enjoying.
Rudolf

Tjav Rudolf

Having had the same thoughts, though without being scared to death, I could live with the Orpheans until the end:this:

When I first heard the Orpheans I had a schock in a way. Partly because I finally found the sound I was looking for for so many years, and partly because it took me that long to find it.

Now when they are here I just wish as many as possible to have the same satisfaction, thrill and pleasure as I have with them.

They will stay long in the market. Very long.:smile:

BR
GC

Tags:

orphean horns

by angeloitacare, Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 03:10 (6366 days ago) @ Rudolf150

hi all

the best thing is: i have still space for improvement. i use a
telefunken, 30 watt solid state amp from 1981. for the low end, i found a aura 1808, wich will arrive soon, as my klipschorn woofers go only till 50hz. but i guess also these must go sooner ore later, i want to replace them with a better bass. preamp, i like the tact RCS 2.2 XP,and amp there are so many good brands and designs around, did really not decide yet, but got attention of the ladyday from hifi supply, seems to be a pretty good design and product.
but one is for shure. with the orphean, i dont need search further, my dreams are realised. they beat the best i've heard till now. certainly ale 5way horn i heard in japan, and the trios from avantgarde, see dust, compared to the orpheans:grin:

angelo

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread