250s and FE 166 (BD-Design)

by lowatt @, Wednesday, May 31, 2006, 23:04 (6542 days ago)

What is the sound like with the modified fostex drivers? Would I need a "supertweeter?" What is the cost for 250s and modified fostex drivers? What about shipping to the USA?

Thanks in advance.

Tags:

250s and FE 166

by Bert @, Wednesday, May 31, 2006, 23:19 (6542 days ago) @ lowatt

Hi Steven,

I recognize the email address you provided when you registered to this forum...

Didn't you received the reply to your email I send a few days back?

What is the sound like with the modified fostex drivers? Would I need a "supertweeter?" What is the cost for 250s and modified fostex drivers?

Here is the answer again:

It is a good combination and if you listen on-axis then you do not need a tweeter. For more dispersion and more refined highest frequencies you could add a tweeter though.

One pair of Oris 250's for the Fostex FE166E will cost 854 Euro, shipping to the USA (economy) will cost 52 Euro making the total costs 906 Euro. The horns are only partly assembled, you have to fix the drivers, tubes and connect the internal wires.

Fully assembled will cost twice the amount to ship due to the bigger package...

Drivers are not included. If you pay by bank (wire transfer) then there are no extra charges, if you want to pay through paypal then the total costs are 937,71 Euro (including additional 3,5% fee).

Ciao,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

250s and FE 166

by lowatt @, Thursday, June 01, 2006, 01:46 (6542 days ago) @ Bert

Continuing, what is the cost for 2 of the treated fostex drivers and shipping?

Thanks again

Steven

Tags:

250s and FE 166

by Bert @, Thursday, June 01, 2006, 17:00 (6541 days ago) @ lowatt

Hi Steven,

Continuing, what is the cost for 2 of the treated fostex drivers and shipping?

The Fostex drivers will be 122 Euro plus 35 Euro shipping in combination with the horns.

Ciao,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread