Swing mkII (Swing)

by GC, Monday, June 09, 2008, 13:44 (5792 days ago) @ Rudolf150

Last night I picked up my BD15's with the Compact Bass cabinets (yes, GC ! ... bass will be added :shame: after many years :blush:).

Hahaha Rudolf... :dance:

I listened to the freshly (not optimally played in and tuned) crafted Swing mkII and was shocked about the bass extension. Next to this the homogenity and coherence was surely improved. Message here; do not underestimate the importance of the bass (... just listen to me, ... the guy who has played without any bass at all for many years :confused: ) on the complete sound.
The difference between the Compact Bass cabinets and the Swing mkII is very big; with the Swing mkII the Orpheans are 'lifted onto a pedestal' to reproduce the whole frequency range lifelike.

I don't like to use extremes, but I can assure that the Swing mkII is the best speaker I have ever heard.:swoon: ...

Rudolf

That counts for me too, when I get them. :yahoo:
They are more or less ready for shipment, but due to my whereabouts I must wait until begining of August. :holiday:

Srajan Ebaen from 6moons will be here in Belgrade to have his first impressions and publish that.

I hope Bert will demo them on the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest this year, so they can get the fame they really deserve. :clapping:

GC

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread