Hello everybody! Here is a new Oris Fan :) (Oris Horns)

by Balthasar, Saturday, December 15, 2007, 00:56 (5971 days ago)

Hello and good evening at all :bey:

Nice to meet you!

First some things about me: I'm a 38 old german living in a small town near Recklinghausen (NRW), my heart belongs to music, tubes and vinyl.

I first saw the Oris-Horn at the Methe-side 2 years ago, and read this so many times.. and my eyes were getting bigger and bigger :shame: I want to have some of these.. i must have :wink:

Two month ago i went to AES / Kassel, and heard the Oris for the first time :good: Back home at the evening my heart was still running.. i got them! I really got them:dance:

After a party-night i started building them togehter, i forgot to told that i have Oris200 with Fostex FE206E, and want to use a Beyma Bass System in the future (with the AES-Line-Filter). Later on maybe some of these AER drivers, but not yet:no: My music-room is not really big with 20qm2. I use a Klein&Hummel VS-56 tube-amp for the Oris, 2x 12W are enough:wink:

The Oris are running for ~50h now, the sound at the first hours was not really good, but its getting better. Hope this goes on.

Over the next weekend i'll try to finish the basses, so for this time only a picture from the Oris200, hope you enjoy:

[image]

Yes, shame on me, no perl-effect-white :blush: ( i know that this color has lots of friends!) but i like my color called GRAPHIT:wink:

That is all for my first post here, if anyone has got some advices for my Oris-system to make it running as good as possible.. please let me know:derisive:

Rgds
Ralph

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread