At last.... (Drive Units)

by Bert @, Sunday, September 23, 2007, 17:53 (6058 days ago) @ Frode

They renewed their page....now I see. Seems that we will have two camps where each company is collecting as much "followers" to proof their point.

This does not prove anything to me at this point though as most companies in this ***** commercial world, with all respect, are not 100% trustworthy and fully honest.

Did Omega sell the drivers from Hemp Acoustics before and stopped using them or were they simply never using their drivers in the first place?

Still, I am not happy with this situation and will back out now I still can without choosing any party in this matter until their fight is settled.

This means that there will be no Hemp whatsoever sold through me (how can I give service this way?) simply because one is accused in public (no public defence which I can understand) and the other one starting this public fight which, within reason, I can understand also.

Both companies are therefore very low on my priority list and will not get any support from me until it is clear to me who is to blame for this confusion.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread