UcD (Off Topic)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 16:14 (6253 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Btw please note that in the background I talked to the man about our outragious speakers, players and the idiots behind the wheels.

So this is what happened after a small email conversation :

Most probably because I just urged to get me the best they could offer, a very special pair will be built (in fact, the best ever, and probably they will call it UcD700-GC :blrrr:) and we can keep it for a month.
If we then return it, it 'll cost EUR 50.

I know that the man behind it (from Hypex itself) is now let loose on this project, and he at last can apply his thoughts he has had for some years now. He is "allowed" to create the best amp ever, just because I asked for the best amp ever, also indicating the background as said in the beginning of this post, btw without mentioning BD so far.

From this already followed that now THEY are very interested in how their new best amp will sound on a superb system in a superb environment with cigars and cognac, so I invited them already just for the sake of getting things better if they appear to be not good.

Guys, we are dealing here with the IMO best knowledgeable group of people on the class D stuff, with even the founder of it amongst them.
I can't be sure what comes from it, but just blame me if it won't go. If nothing becomes of this, nothing will. Not now anyway.

Peter

And oh GC, if the picture of your living room starts popping up on the Internet other than in this forum, it might be because I started sending emails with your room attached to them. I thought this would help ad-hoc visitors to find you, so I made it an inside job.:secret:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread