Okki (Off Topic)

by GC, Friday, February 09, 2007, 18:09 (6287 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Peter the :wacko:

I don't want a pickle; I just wanna ride on my motorcickle

As usual your'e not up-dated. More out-dated to be clear.
I modified the SWINGs into a primative custom-bike long time ago. The 150 horns acts like sort of wheels and the Orpheans as sort of an air intake for the carb. The engine is a T-amp I stole in a supermarket. And who has a T-amp nowadays, when the whole ****ing company went bankrupt? Pure retro.
Whatever I made of those speakers is now giving me the attention in the streets of BG that I really deserve. I kept the DB-Design logo visible to everyone. (We have to keep his business going forward. Right?)

Right. You know what ? you should mount your SWINGs as sidebags, and put a
Philips car radio with MP3 enclosure up front. Then you make a photograph
of it, and coincitentally in this thread it's allowed. I'm sure.

Again Peter, you are behind the inovations taking place in the real world.
My SWING bike has been spotted by the local mafia and found financed by a Dutch spooky ghost company carrying ownership by a guy who exagerates unorthodox fobias like writing programs for illegal copy/re-play features for iNocent tax-payers money.
You can only do one thing now. Hide yourself in the GC-players unzipped spy files and hope for the best.

Heard from Bert we are going to drink cognac and smoke cigars together in April, Brinkersweg. Await the worse. I might bring a player from my grandsons Duracell operated rabit bear. (please read "bear" and not "beer", as you usualy do) which outperforms your Walt Disney player.

:friends:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread